Friday, April 24, 2009

Living The Mission:The Journey in Simple, Organic, Missional Church

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to introduce you to, and give you a little "taste" of  our speakers, their workshops and contributions, at a conference we will be hosting here in June called; Living The Mission: The Journey in Simple, Organic, Missional Church.

  I'm hoping you'll find something of value and interest that will encourage and strengthen you in your journey of living out your faith with intimacy, impact and purpose, especially in the context of simple, organic, missional church paradigms and you will plan on attending all or some of the conference.  
As you follow this blog over the next few weeks, I hope you'll find yourself as excited as I am about it, and join us here in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area June 17 - 20, 2009.

I will be getting up a web page with all the details in the next week or so, and from there you will be able to access all the details and information regarding the various "tracks" of specific topics offered, the schedule, workshops, registration, costs, housing, area activities, etc. I will also be posting it on my Facebook page, cmaresources.com, house2house.com, LK10.com, or you can email me at katiedriver@msn.com

I am convinced that we are finally beginning to see the WHOLE Body of Christ being "thrust out into the harvest fields" for greater Kingdom purposes. There is a hunger in people to be activated to fulfill the missions God has purposed in His Heart for them.  Unique and diverse these missions are, with each member walking in obedience and for His Glory. 

We have incredible possibilities before us.  As I wrote in my previous posts of Nameless Servants and The Unit, may we become humble, obedient servants and join together in the mission that Jesus spoke to in His last words to the disciples;

"And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying; 'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I AM with you always, even to the end of the age."  Matthew 28:18-20




No comments:

Post a Comment