Thursday, August 20, 2009

Droppings

I'm back to blogging.

I have a lot of stuff swimming around in my head leaving plenty of "droppings" that I need to dialog about. I'll admit to being someone who has strong opinions and ideas about certain things. In fact, I can get pretty downright dogmatic at times. Of course, opinions being such as they are, most of us think that our own are correct.
I am no different.

That said, however, I love to be challenged with some new angles of thought or different perspectives. I like my rough edges sanded off by those around me.

So, sand away in the next few weeks as I share some of my thoughts and perspectives with you. I'm looking forward to it!

Lamentations 3:40 "Let us examine our ways and test them"

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how much sanding I will be able to help with as I am finding myself agreeing with all you have to say... but I will let you know if I have a perspecitve to add. :)

    ReplyDelete